Building Business Connections Event
Registration - Non-Members Price: $40.00
(Click appropriate link to purchase tickets)
Building Business Connections
Effective Business Networking Techniques & Tips
Join us on Tuesday, April 25 for an evening dedicated to learning, sharing and practicing your business networking skills.
At this event you will learn:
- Best online sources, email lists and websites to find networking events of interest to you;
- Introduction techniques to make the best first impression;
- Your wardrobe of "elevator" pitches - It's NOT one-size fits all;
- Solo versus wing-man wing-woman networking - advantages of each approach;
- Networking Techniques at conferences and seminars;
- Tips for effective follow-up after a networking event;
- How to build your networking "tool-kit" of apps, tech tools, and your own collateral for a productive event.
When you register, you will be asked to share what has worked best for you in your networking - and what you find to be your greatest challenge. Shout-outs and prizes will be awarded for top (original) suggestions!
Free parking, complimentary appetizers, and a full cash/credit bar is available. Don't miss this fun and informative event and bring your all your colleagues - men and women are invited to attend.
727 Marrett Road
Lexington, MA 02421