LinkedIn Workshop & Building Biz Connections Networking
Registration - Non-Members Price: $30.00
(Click appropriate link to purchase tickets)
LinkedIn Sales Funnel To Grow your Business
~ Plus Building Business COnnections Networking ~
Join us on Tuesday, May 8 for a LinkedIn Workshop plus Building Business Connections networking at Workbar Norwood, an amazing co-working space conveniently located within the Staples store in Norwood. Men and Women are invited to attend. This event is FREE for Workbar Members. See Abby Zelenka, Norwood Community Manager for the promo code.
The LinkedIn Sales Funnel
There are 500 million people on LinkedIn - predicted to increase to 1 billion profiles
Are you getting found on LinkedIn by prospects and strategic partners? Most business people have a LinkedIn profile, but scratch their head and wonder what it accomplishes. The LinkedIn Sales Funnel Seminar teaches attendees how to transform that passive channel into a robust, proactive lead generator.
LinkedIn is a database that is rich with prospects and strategic partners for your business. Knowing how to leverage that resource can make a huge difference in your business development regardless of how successful you currently are. Learn how to get introduced to your ideal targets and connected to the kind of prospects you want through your connections on LinkedIn.
In this lively workshop you will review your LinkedIn profile and how to maximize it to be found and convert visitors.
You will learn:
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- how to use LinkedIn’s search to find and profile the decision makers for your ideal targets
- How to connect and develop relationships with prospects and strategic partners
- How to use LinkedIn to get introduced to decision makers
- how to develop a drip campaign in just minutes per day
- How to create a messaging campaign that works
- How to promote events and fill seats
- When to ask for telephone or coffee meeting
- How to harness discussion group to showcase your expertise
- How to export LinkedIn contacts to a spreadsheet and utilize that Email data for a monthly E-Newsletter
If your business requires you to find ideal prospects, qualify them and close business either in a face-to-face meeting or on the phone, this workshop is for you.
Meet Our Workshop Leaders
The session will be led by Ken Cheo, President of Our Sales Coach and Susan McKenney, Co-Founder of Smarketing Institute.
Ken Cheo - Our Sales Coach
Ken is a Sales Coaching and Training firm that works with business owners, sales managers and select salespeople with guaranteed results for top-line sales growth.
Our Sales Coach helps companies develop an ideal client prospecting system where they can gain a strong market position and produce meetings with decision makers at ideal clients. Ken helps his clients develop a scalable and repeatable sales process that ensures they are not wasting time with people who don’t buy or buy from someone else. Ken has been trained by Linked University.
Susan McKenney - Diversified Sales Solutions, Inc. and Smarketing Institute
Susan is President of Diversified Sales Solutions, Inc., and a Contributing Partner of the Smarketing Institute. Her experience with start-ups and small businesses gives her the knowledge to get the prospecting process off the ground quickly by helping build a customized prospecting journey for her clients. Susan takes the lessons she's learned from successes and failures alike in her own sales and sales leadership career of over 20 years, teamed with actual work with sales teams in small companies and startups to help determine the best path to results. With a passion for connecting people and giving referrals, she is a natural born networker, and she is rarely behind a desk and can be found at many networking events in Massachusetts.
Building Business Connections Networking
Our Networking event features:
- Informal Networking in a relaxed, professional venue
- Structured Networking Program - you WILL make great connections
- Networking Cheat Sheetsm with contact details on registered attendees
- Tasty free appetizers, refreshments
- Free parking, and convenient location in the Staples store, Norwood
Building Business Connections events are a most effective way to expand your network of valuable business contacts, while relaxing in a professional, welcoming venue. These events regularly SELL OUT, so register early. Men and women are invited to join us.
991 Providence Highway
Norwood, MA 02062